Is vaping legal in Saudi Arabia?

Hello,

I will be coming to work in Saudi Arabia (Taif) in the next month or two, for 12 months.
I will be living in a compound.

I'm from England and I vape on a daily basis instead of smoking cigarettes.

My questions are,

1) is vaping legal in Saudi Arabia? Or would I just have to vape on the compound?
2) will I be able to bring my vape and eliquid into the country via Jeddah airport? If so, is there a limit?

Thanks for the help!

You can.. no problem

Good day
Yep you can use eliquid and vape but it is illegal on public places and you can buy eliquid from stores such as Altamimi market and smoking stores

May I know, there is have vaping shop at Saudi Arabia?

Hi, As a single female coming through can I bring egics and liquid in suitcase?

Hey ... yes u can bring ... non problem at all

hey i live in the same city as you and i know about vaping and i know where vape stores are,i can help you out if you want

Thank you

Vape kits, E-liquids etc are Legally available to buy here in Saudi Arabia from tobacco shops and even some superstores.
You can use them here and bring them legally, no problems.
However be aware of the Airline rules specifically for E-cigs as they have rules regarding lithium ion battery powered equipment that can or cannot be brought on-board a plane.
The FAA prohibits these devices in checked bags. Battery-powered E-cigarettes, vaporizers, vape pens, atomizers, and electronic nicotine delivery systems may only be carried in the aircraft cabin (in carry-on baggage or on your person). Check with your airline for additional restrictions.

hail saudi arabia have vape juice and accessories shop?
tnx for reply and info

Yes there are.  But easier to order online from them.

Many such sites exist e.g. top-vape, drvaper etc.