Planning move to UK

Hello everyone, Im Usman 29 years old from Indonesia. I've plan to move to UK, Ipswich with spouse visa. Please tell me information about job and visa to move there, thank you so much

Hi Arif and welcome to the Forum.

At the top of the page is a link to our Handy Tools section; in there you'll find articles you may find useful in planning your move.

The rules for immigrating to the UK are complicated; can you please confirm the nationality of your wife and if you have any children?

Thank you for your information.
My wife is a British Citizen and we dont have children yet.

arifZusman wrote:

Thank you for your information.
My wife is a British Citizen and we dont have children yet.

Thanks for the update.  You need to apply for a ‘family of a settled person' visa.  One thing that you should be aware of is that your wife must have a job that pays at least £18,600 per year.

Please follow this link to the UK Government where it explains the process.

Thank you Cynic, really good information.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/C980/production/_88248515_surinder_singh464x720.gif

Some Britons who are unable to meet the sufficient funding requirements have used the "Surinder Singh" route to get their non-EU partners into the country. This involves working in another nation in the European Economic Area (EEA) for about three months.
It means that when they return to the UK, their case is considered under different rules - as they are treated as a citizen of the EEA rather than a British citizen.