Family Reunification

Hi
I need help your advise and commen.
I am Indonesian. I marry with a Germany man. I m planing to move to Germany. I have 3 kids. I would like to bring my 2 kids to Germany and the first one (19 years) will life in Indonesia.
I have applied reunification visa for me and my 2 kids and I got VE from imigration Germany.  In that VE mentioned that our finance is nich nacht gewesen.  My husband house is quite big but the net salary is less than 3.500 euro,(meanwhile imigratiin said min 3500 euro).   I have submited the VE to German embassy in Jakarta. But i have not get result yet about the status of visa until now. Meanwhile my visa has been 5 weeks.
Here are my questions :
1. Who will approve the reunification visa? German embassy or imigration
2. Should I go to German first and my kids follow later after I stay in Germany for few months ?
3. What do you think, whether the German embassy will approve  my visa application if the VE mentioned finance nict nach gewesen ?
4. If the embassy reject my visa and kids visa  what I should do ?
5. How long the visa reunification proses?

Thank you in advance for your advise or comment to my matter.

Best regards,
Heryani

To get a family reunion visa, you need to show
- sufficient finances (i.e. the minimum survival rate of currently EUR8800/year per person)
- sufficient living space (e.g. rented apartment)
- health insurance
The visa is processed (and approved/rejected) by the foreigner authority ("Auslaenderamt") of the twon you intend to move to.

According to the reply you got, you are lacking the first item. This means you will not get the visa.
I do not really understand why, because with four persons (your husband, two kids and you) you should be fine with around EUR3000/month.
Maybe you can ask the embassy or Auslaenderamt for an explanation?
If you want to question their decision, you can appeal - but in that case it is best to engage a German immigration lawyer (which your husband can find through the Internet or yellow pages).
If you come alone (without kids), you need less funds and the visa might be easier to get.

On second thought:
Maybe the EUR3500 salary of your husband is before tax and deductions? In that case, the authority will consider only what he actually gets paid-out, after taxes, social security and other deductions (which will be 30-40% of the total).

Thank you very much for your advise  advise. My husband net earn is around 2.500 euro after deduct everything. The imigration said he must have net salary minimum 3.500 euro. Please note he also support his 2 kids from previously ex wife.

Heryani wrote:

Please note he also support his 2 kids from previously ex wife.

That explains it. Of course they consider only available income after all deductions, incl. support for ex-wife and kids.

I aggree, he must support his kids as his obligation. Btw, thank you for your comment and advise is very usefull for me. Now I only wait the mirackel from God about my kids visa.

Its hard fot me to apart from kids because ghey are still  young. I consider sbout their psycplogy and no one can take care of them in my country. Its very sad for me if i must leave them

There won't be any miracle and even god (if he/she exists) cannot help with German buerocracy. They just follow the rules.
But I agree, you should bot leave your kids alone - they need you more than this German guy!

I confuse now. I LOVE HIM very much. Also he love me very much. I only pray all together must happy. I can not apart from my husband and kids so i must appeal if the result not gey visa. I and my husband must effort to get visa for me and kids

If you want to live together, your husband needs to find a better paid job - or you move to another country with different rules. Why doesn't he move to your country?
(Even if you manage to move to Germany on his small salary, you will all be poor and possibly miserable - do you really want that?)

If he move to my country what kind job ? No job for him. Also if he move to my country he will separaye from his kids and I dont want make them sad. I will work to help him. No one can separate us. I also only simple lady in simple life.

u can show your own funds or savings in order to get one year residence, after you work and you afford it with your own  salary to bring your kids