Looking for a Romanian Speaking Tourist Guide in Cairo

Hi Forum

There are two Romanian ladies that will visit Cairo March 3rd and 4th and I would like to give them a tour of Cairo but with a Romanian speaking tour guide, since one of them only speaks Romanian.

Does anyone know of a Romanian speaking Tour Guide in Cairo?

Thank You
Mourad

Hi Mourad,

Welcome on board  :)

I suggest you drop an advert in the Jobs in Cairo section of the website > Tourist guide, so that members may contact you if they know someone or if they want to provide their own services.

All the best,
Bhavna

Yes Iam ready to assist her,Ilive in Romania 12 years, Iam a lawyer and translator for romanians in cairo with the Romanian embassy,and I wrote and speak fluently

Hi bvhavna
How u think I can contact morad?

Dear Fady, thank you for your response, but it is a Romanian tour guide I need. I already have someone who can translate English to Romanian (one of the ladies).

U welcome, any time :)

Hello

You can contact Ghattour education they might help you .

Hello Mourad,
There is an Egyptian guide with a great experience, speaking Romanian language. His name is Salah, Tel no xxx. Best regards.

Moderated by Chris 7 years ago
Reason : Please avoid sharing personal contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

I am also looking for a Romanian speaking guide in Cairo.
Can somebody help me? Thanks.

Best regards.

Hello catalin1,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

This is an old thread dating back to 2017; the chances of receiving responses here are quite dim.

I would rather advise you to post a free advert in this section: Jobs in Cairo > Tourist guide.

All the best,

Diksha
Team Expat.com