Local or international insurance company claims

I have posted this topic in relation to a recent,ongoing post " Health Insurance" which asks for names of insurance companies.It has been highlighted there in replies that claims would  be very difficult to pursue for any problem but especially a claim in the event of a motorbike accident.
To that end is there anyone who has made a claim in Vietnam ? How was your experience.?Were you treated fairly?..did the company pay up for your claim? Did they try to or avoid paying ? Have you been with your company for some years?...after a claim would you use the same company again? If you have had a motorbike accident and made a claim did the company seek any documentation?
Any thoughts or advice would be apreciated
Thanks

Looking forward to replies on this :)

I have been insured with Now Health International for several years. I had bills from Family Medical and FV Hospital which I settled first and then submitted the receipts to the insurer for reimbursement. They were paid without question. I've not had a motorcycle accident so can't comment.

Thank you for taking time to reply

Any replies are welcome. Motor cycle accidents are a big fear. But I also wonder about surgeries, cancer treatments, heart attacks...any major expenses with these companies. How about someone over 74 too? (I'm only 48 but I'm curious for people older, if coverage is possible in this market and what people's experiences are if they have it).