How many weeks UDI send the decision letter.

Pls. help i ask questions those have already received their decision letter for reunification spouse visa. UDI emailed me that my spouse visa granted last week of January, I am waiting till now  the decision letter from UDI its already 3 weeks waiting now since they approved my reunification spouse visa. Anyone here can lighten me? Thanks a lot. Good evening everyone.

3 weeks? hmm. shouldn't take that long.. where did u apply? Embassy or Politi? because it says on the email I received, it takes them within 2 weeks to send the letter by post.  Although mine is I received the decision letter via digital mailbox within the same day UDI made the decision. I applied in Politi and also gave my spouse the power of attorney so UDI can send it via digital mailbox.

Maybe you should follow up UDI again regarding this..

Did you give them the right address with the right name?  Are you in Oslo?  If you are in Oslo, you must have the right name stick on the mailbox.

Thanks for the reply i applied at Politi. That's why i wonder because in emailed they said 2 weeks..

Yes, I applied at Politi i wonder why till now not yet..

Hi in my case they send email that they have decision already and send it to my address .. but they didn't say if it was rejected or granted ,, I'm confused and waiting for the letter,., 😕

Hi perfectionist just wanna ask about the decision letter that you"ve beeb waiting for,when did you receive it?can you share to ne what happen?I am also waiting for thd decision letter from UDI. thanks.

I applied for family visa to VFS center mumbai on 19/05/2022 and on 2nd october I got an e-mail from udi that your visa has been granted.  But till now the Delhi Embassy has not sent our passports nor were we informed that when we will send 2nov it will be a month, please someone will tell how much time it takes after the decision letter arrives.

@Jagat singh Panwar Has the reference person checked in altinn.no, or digipost if the email is there?  On the other hand, if the application was submitted outside Norway then below options apply.

1. You can request Politi to issue you the letter on your appointment date.

2. Embassy will provide you the decision letter along with your passport.

@Maythe22nd I applied for family visa to VFS center mumbai

Hi everyone,

I called Udi two weeks back and I was told that a caseworker has been assigned to work on my application, few days later my husband got a mail from them asking him to fill a form about us and also to send some documents to them which he did. Please any idea about how long it will take to get a response from Udi concerning my visa?  I'll appreciate a response from you guys.

@cikechukwu254 I guess you have to wait and see if the documents provided suffice not to have an interview. Alternatively, your husband can do some sort of follow up call and ask if the documents are in order excetra. Like you know, a normal conversation or sort of interrogation with UDI personnel if no further actions will follow afterwards. It helps with having to sitback thinking on what ifs......!Good luck.

Alright , thanks a lot .

Hi udi give me appointment last month 11sep and my sponsor submit my documents in udi and now gona 1month and now again udi send a mail and give me again appointment for 2oct i can't understand what is this plz help me what happened for my visa application plz if some one no give me reply why this happened i apply for a work visa