Part time driver needed

Hi everyone. I am urgently looking for a personal driver who is reliable. Any recommendations ?
The working hours are just in the mornings (to college) and after my classes at college
*from Mont Kiara to Sunway College
My semester starts on March 20 so hopefully I'd be able to find a driver before then😊
Please please let me know if you know of any good drivers or if you're a driver yourself.
Have a great week ahead!

Hello. 
Contact me please via this no.
My name is ahmed

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security

Hi Hillary

I'm Helmi.. may i know how much that you have to pay for the taxi everyday? currently im doing uber. so we can make a deal. i can send you to college and pick up you back.  by the way may i know where are you staying and your college.? i'm driving a honda city car and familiar with kuala lumpur area.

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please drop an advert in the Jobs in Malaysia section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi I have 7series Bmw charges would b Rm 120 per day and must pay at end of each trip (mount kiara to subway college drop so after each drop per day Rm 60 ×2) 120 update me if u wan thks Hafeez
Punctuality and professionalism r the key elements of success in our biz
Hafeez from ampang

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not propose your own services on the forum + do not post your contact details on the forum
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

@phemcy55

For your own safety please do not post any personal contact details on the open forum. Use the PM system for this

You May look for "Riding Pink" in facebook. They're the ones that provide ladies driver to send ladies only. and they do have something like on a monthly contract basis. PM me if you can't find their details.