Algerian wanting tourist visa for Eygpt

Hi...what requirements are needed for an algerian wanting a tourist visa for Eygpt?
Thankyou

Invitation sent to the Egyptian embassy by your name in Algeria, from an Egyptian citizen.
That's first,then you get your tourist Viza, then u can prolong your stay depending on your program.

I dont understand Fady...you mean he needs a sponsor invitation  from someone in Eygpt?  Im not eygptian myself....when he rang the eygptian embassy in algeria they told him he needs to show money in his account 😕

Didn't know that,even for a European they asked my freind for a written invitation from a citizen and minimum cash for staying vacation.
Important is that he or she don't belong to an radical organization.

Just get rather embassy email and mobile number and let to be contacted by email. And send a paper or a written letter that says that the person will be living with you example.
I made it for a romanaian

Who will be responsible for the Algerian guy visit will be contacted by immigration office and known to national security in case any thing bad happens from the visitor part.

Oh I see...looks like theres different information from them depending on who you speak too...im an aussie myself and they dont require anything from me..i can even get my eygptian tourist visa for 30days in cairo airport upon arriving...whereas its much more difficult for my algerian husband to get...everything in algeria is so much harder...i think i need to tell him to contact his eygptian friend for an invitation then...thankyou Fady for your advice :-)

You welcome and best of luck