English teacher with 20 yrs' experience looking for private students.

Hi all.

I'm from London and I've been living in Vienna (17th district) for a few years now, but I've never been active in the expat community. I have three children in various years of secondary school, and while they speak perfect Viennese German, my German is abysmal. I suppose I've never had the motivation to give German a proper go!

Anyway, I've been teaching English for over 20 years, in many different places and contexts. Currently, I am teaching in a gymnasium in Vienna and the FH Burgenland University of Applied Sciences.

Over the years I've taught all types of English to all types of students. In the past, my main specialization has been "English for Academic Purposes", teaching undergrad and postgrad students and staff at University College London, the University of Essex and the Universitaet Wien. Right now though, I'm enjoying teaching kids in a Viennese secondary school, as well as teaching business English at the FH Burgenland.

I'm keen to take on more private students of any age, of any level and for any language purpose. I'm based in the 17th District of Vienna. Just let me know (via a reply or PM)!

Ads are not allowed on the open forums but you are welcome to place a free of charge advert in the language classes section in classifieds.
It's under "Handy tools" at the top of this page.

Many Apologies! (I really should read the rules!)  :sosad:

Not a problem Ben, but welcome to the site all the same, to a fellow Brit from another  :)