Starting a restaurant business

Hello my fellow friends, citizens, and followers.

My name is Cornelius. I am a Namibian citizen. in 2010 i moved to the USA to pursue a high school education at the age of 17. It was hard at first but with persistence, dedication and hard work i was able to graduate high school from a Texas school. after that i also went to college in Texas where I studied occupational safety and health technology. I graduated in May of 2016 and currently working on a limited work visa.

My goal is to come back to Namibia and work.

The reason why i am writing this post if because even though I enjoy what my profession is, I have a love for food. I love cooking, creating my own recipes, i never use a cookbook when i cook. I have cooked for big groups, friends, parties, etc.

One of my goals is to open up a restaurant in Namibia when i get back in about a year or less. I was wondering if anyone could lead me in the right direction to potential investors, donors for the startup capital.

If you have more questions or want to know about me please feel free to shoot me an email through my Gmail account.    [email protected]

Thank you so much.

Lets build lives,
Lets give life
Lets make happy
Lets create dreams