Close
Follow all our news on Facebook!

Cost of living in Croatia - 2017

Hello,

Before moving to Croatia, it is important to investigate the cost of living in the country.

As we did in 2015, we give you the opportunity to share your experience and tell us more about products and services average recorded prices in your town/city/area.

Don’t hesitate to let us know if the cost of living in Croatia has decreased or increased in the past few years.

Thanks to your help, would-be expatriates will have the opportunity to refine and better prepare their expatriation project.

> How much does it cost to rent an apartment/house in Croatia? 

> How much do you pay for your public transport tickets (bus, subway, train, tram)?

> Staple food: what do people eat and how much do they pay for basic food like bread, rice or pasta?

>What is your monthly grocery budget?

> How much does it cost to see a physician/doctor/specialist in Croatia ? 

> What is your children's schooling monthly budget?

> How much does it cost to fill up your car’s fuel tank?

> How much do you pay for electricity/gas/water etc.?

> How much do you pay for your Internet/phone subscription?

> How much do you pay for your lunch pack on weekdays?

> How much do you pay for an espresso coffee?

> How much do you pay for a cinema ticket?

> How much does a gym membership cost in Croatia? 

Thank you everyone!

Priscilla

> How much does it cost to rent an apartment/house in Croatia?  500euro/month small 1 bed

> How much do you pay for your public transport tickets (bus, subway, train, tram)? 2Euro/trip

> Staple food: what do people eat and how much do they pay for basic food like bread, rice or pasta? Bread 1Euro/ loaf

>What is your monthly grocery budget? 250 Euro

> How much does it cost to see a physician/doctor/specialist in Croatia ? 

> What is your children's schooling monthly budget?

> How much does it cost to fill up your car’s fuel tank? 75Euro

> How much do you pay for electricity/gas/water etc.?

> How much do you pay for your Internet/phone subscription?

> How much do you pay for your lunch pack on weekdays?

> How much do you pay for an espresso coffee? 1.5 euro

> How much do you pay for a cinema ticket? 3euro

> How much does a gym membership cost in Croatia?  75/month

New topic

Expatriate health insurance in Croatia

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Croatia

Moving to Croatia

Find tips from professionals about moving to Croatia

Travel insurance in Croatia

Enjoy stress-free travel to Croatia

Flights to Croatia

Find the best prices for your flight tickets to Croatia