Process of married visa in germany

Hi Anne,

I read your story, I just want to ask how's your German studies now? Is it done or not yet? and how are you and your fiance? You said, that you have not meet in personal yet? and you want to know if this would not make problems in getting you a visa even without meeting your online fiance?....

I have a German boyfriend too, we met last April 2013, after two years and four months dating online...We thought it would be so much important if we would meet in personal and spend a life together before proceeding in planning for the future.. Besides,he really wants to meet my parents and the family. I appreciate this so much.

We also had problems and ours are very complicated... But, well.. That's life! take it or leave it. By the way, I am interested to know about your German class in Manila? I plan to go there as soon as I get all my Divorce Finality done.

Wanna hear from you soon!

Sol

hI TO YOU ANN....I AM NEW TO THIS AND JUST WANTD TO KNW ALSO IF YOUR APPLICATION TO GERMANY PURSUED YOUR APPLICATION FOR FIANCEE VISA.i HAVE SAME SITUATION WITH U THAT I HAVE FIANCEE THERE IN WANTED ME TO APPLY  AS FIANCEE.dO HEAR ANY AGENCIS HERE THAT PROCESSESS VISA TO GERMANY? IF ANY BODY KNOWS ABOUT THIS CAN U PLEASE SHARE ME YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THIS?THANKS FOR THIS BLOG HOPE U CAN HELP ME ...MORE POWER TO Expat.com..

HELLO>>>DOES IT MEAN THAT ANY COURSES YOU FINISH IN PHILIPPINES THERES NO NEED TO TAKE THE GERMAN LANGUAGE ?OR THRE IS SPECIFIC COURSES?

Hi! Regarding A1 requirements, it is best to call the embassy where you are. Normally, IT and engineering graduates are able to get by without the certificate BUT once you are here, you would still be required by the Ausländersbehörde to finish an Integrationskurs, i.e. until B1, in order to get a permanent residence permit. Hence, in my opinion, getting a SD1 certificate on your homeland is not that bad, so that once you are here, there won't be much of a culture shock since everything here is in German.

Hi just want to hear advice about married visa going to germany. i and my fiance are planning to get married in germany. fiancee visa or married visa. have a nice day

hi i am also confuse about the two kind of visa. please
can i have any contact number from you so we can talk about this.
you can pm me. thanks

The term used in embassy website is Marriage visa, but basically, that is the fiance visa we usually refer to. When you get married in your country and not in Germany, then you'd apply for Family Reunion(Familienzusammenführungsvisum) Visa after your marriage.

hi. what should apply fiancee visa or marriage visa,,, we are planning to get married in germany...what are the requirements>> have a nice day

Can i please get a reply too. I am in Turkey studyng hotel management
Can i go to germany from here for some language course as i didnt got a reply from the embasy itself.Turkey is not my home country,i am a student here.

Secondly, it is for all the courses that we need to deposit 8000EUROS as security deposit.?

Hi.i need some advice of my boyfriend and i wir planning in germany to get marriage,, what are the requirements should i need to apply in visa application, have a niche day,

please check the embassy website for the requirements you need to process Marriage Visa

Hi thanks for the advice, what should i do. i need some advice regarding married visa. how long i can wait my visa approval. please give me some advice. and you have experience regarding married visa process can you give me some advice,, thanks have a nice day

The Kenyan marriage certificate is recognized

hi good pm, i need some advice regarding marriage visa in germany, what are the requirements, i need some advice, have a nice day

Hi, I am a South African married to a German.  (we met in Hong Kong while both there on business)We found that getting married in South Africa was easier than getting married in Europe. 
We got married on 27 October, I did my A1 exam on the 10 December, submitted my Visa application the first week in January, my Visa was ready the last week in January and we flew out on the last day of February.  It wasn't all that complicated once you have all the documents that are required. 

My husband came into South Africa on a normal holiday visa....

We have now been living in Germany for 3 years :D

Good Luck!

hi how are you, i need some advice in applying marriage visa in germany

hi..

hi every one,i am a new member on this blog,i just want to hear some advice or some ideas about the married visa going in Germany.

Hello lcandhe and nirji,

do not hesitate to ask specific questions as it will be easier for other members to advise you.

Thanks,

Francesca

for applying the visa in Germany,just visit the website in German Embassy, all information that you need was in the website if you. I am also planning to move in Germany and living there as early by 2014, I hope!! If you have a question don't hesitate to ask. As much as possible I am willing to help because we are one path..:-) have a good day!!

Hi Anne_cua,  I just join before few days and read this old article seems good. There is no any hassle and worried since you both well understand each other, there is no power in the world to stop marry you each other ..... why worried ... just go on visit visa and get married there and registered your marriage in your Philippines embassy.... that is all.... of course if you need to do work there in GERMANY for getting citizenship than you must complete there requirement like 3-4 years stay, language or culture etc whatever .... but going to marry at his place never so hard task ...... since you just apply for tourist visa and move ..... :):) well I hope now you must have good life there as i am here commented on too old post ... take care !!!

asimokatha @ Yes, your right.. they don't have right to force the couple not to go in married as long as both parties understand each other, I am already married this year and I just wait my married Authenticated certificate issued by NSO so that we can proceed to the visa..Thank you for your comment regarding this forum..Appreciated even it is old..:-) Godbless you both!!

hi thanks for advice

is it necessary to submit my parents marriage contract since my birth cert. was late registered?. i am applying for a fiance visa. hope you can help me with this. thanks much!

Based on some friends I know, MC of parents is one of the requirements asked by the Standesamt. My friend was even asked for birth cert of her siblings as well as baptismal cert and she did apply for marriage visa as well.

FSLove wrote:

is it necessary to submit my parents marriage contract since my birth cert.
was late registered?. i am applying for a fiance visa. hope you can help me with this. thanks much!

i couldnt find my parents mc, i think i needed to seek for legal advise then, if the embassy will really ask for it. thanks for replying i truly appreciate it :)

You can get MC from NSO.

you can get o copy from the nso

I went to our LCRO to asked for my parents MC, unfortunately they don't have a copy of it. My problem now is the conflicting info I have in my BC and the fact that I cannot provide my parents MC, do you think it is advisable if I petition for illegitimacy instead?. Thanks for helping! GOD BLESS always!

hello!, whats your story?, what visa ur applying for and what country, if ur still here in philly?

FSLove wrote:

I went to our LCRO to asked for my parents MC, unfortunately they don't have a copy of it. My problem now is the conflicting info I have in my BC and the fact that I cannot provide my parents MC, do you think it is advisable if I petition for illegitimacy instead?. Thanks for helping! GOD BLESS always!

That is the same thing I have in mind, to apply for illegitimacy, but I am not an expert on legal matters, yours is indeed a complicated one. I suggest that you indeed seek advice from a lawyer.

:)

Hi resi_wng,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Do you have any interesting or useful information to share with us pls ? :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

hi, how are you i need some advice regarding what are the requirements of marriage visa in germany, have a nice day

Hi Anne.for your information, if you are to get married here, you need to have a certificate of no impediment to marriege in your country and moreso when you come here it must be translated into german.your document e.g.passport.i/d.

hi good day i need some advice regarding marriage visa in germany, what are the possibilities question in interview, and what are the requiremets of marriage visa in germany, are hte german officer strict in spelling,,, have a nice weekend... god bless

Hi thx. i had a fiancee in germay we had a plan to get marriage but not here in the philippines, what type of visa i need to apply it is marriage visa,,, what are the requirements of marriage visa, have a nice day... god bless

hi everyone i need some advice about marriage visa in germany. have a nice day

hi good day i need some advice about my brother birth certificate we are not the same in spelling in my lastname. i have a doubt if i got denied when i applying marriage visa in germany,, have a nice day...

What does your brother have to do with this? (You cannot marry your brother.)
If there is an error in the documents, better have it corrected before sending them to the German authorities. But if he really has a different family name, it should be no problem.
If need be, you can show other proof that he is your brother.