Love to find a room to stay in near Alef Formations language school

hi everyone
I am a Canadian hoping to study French in Tunisia in May/June (just for 3 weeks) and would love to find a room to stay in near Alef Formations language school.  If anyone has any leads, that would be much appreciated!

rjanzen wrote:

hi everyone
I am a Canadian hoping to study French in Tunisia in May/June (just for 3 weeks) and would love to find a room to stay in near Alef Formations language school.  If anyone has any leads, that would be much appreciated!

rjanzen, where is the Alef Formations located?

The street address is:

Boulevard 14 Janvier - Route touristique - Kantaoui
Hammam Sousse (Rond point de l'hôtel Cléopatre)

rjanzen wrote:

The street address is:

Boulevard 14 Janvier - Route touristique - Kantaoui
Hammam Sousse (Rond point de l'hôtel Cléopatre)

rjanzen, I know Kantaoui and you may be able to get a room from a local family.  You can also ask the school if they know of anyone renting rooms out to students.  However, Kantaoui is a big tourist area and in the summer it is full of tourists.  There are also a lot of hotels, some right on the beach and others further away.  Perhaps you can do a google search for an apart hotel and then you can negotiate a price that way.

Hi rjanzen,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that a new thread has been created with your post on the Tunisia forum so as to help you to communicate freely with other members.

Have a nice day,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Well said tunisiandolly.

Olivier