Looking to move to thailand

Hi
My name is lindy..im a new zealander living in australia...
I am a professional bodybuilder..personal trainer..dieticoan and masseus  looking to move to thailand to live and work..
I am heading to phuket on may 5 for a week after my bodybuilding comp in april...but have been told bangkok is where i need to be going for work..
Im not sure how to go about tackling all of this...i am 50 so can get a year long visa to stay..i jave been in the fitness industry for 35 years and am still winning competitions so this is the work industry id like to stay in..
Is there anybody who can guide me in this area?
Thankyou so much..looking forward to heading over in may ☺☺

Marry a Thai man and all the visa requirements go away

If your 50 you can get a retirement visa if you can show income etc but that dosent allow you to work.  They are very strict now about that , "Thai rak Thai" its known as , Thais love Thais it translates to . You cant do a job that thais are capable of . You can open a business if you adhere to the requirements.  They make life difficult ffor foreigners , good luck anyway .

Very few forum members, if any, will be able to help you find a job. My advice to you would be to check the JOBS tab at the top of this page and try to google for jobs in Thailand, but don't expect any forum members to be able to help you find a job or tell you how to find a job.

You can't work without a work visa, but if you were coming as a retiree, you could enter the country visa free for 30 days and then apply for 90-Day Non-Immigrant visa & a 12-mth extension of stay (retirement visa). You will have to have monthly income to qualify for retirement visa or money in bank account. You can google the requirements from many websites. Example, see https://www.siam-legal.com/thailand-vis … y-Thailand

Example of items needed for retirement visa:
- TM7 extension of stay form filled out
- rental agreement to prove residence
- income affidavit notarized at Your embassy in Thailand stating your monthly income OR a bank account showing sufficient funds, 800,000 THB
- copies of passport data page, visa entry stamp page
- passport photos
- passport
- cash for the fees.

Good luck...

Kindly, Zeus

Best of luck. Don't think Thailand is short of a masseuse.