Moving to Casablanca in a month

Hey everybody,

Cause I got an interesting job opportunity, I am moving to Casablanca for a certain period. I work for the biggest aviation group of the world, so cause I am working at the airport itself, I am looking for a nice hotel where you can get an apartment for a longer period, for a reasonable price. Any tips?

Which neighborhood is good to live in and very accessible for public transport direction the airport?

Hi Drone,
Easiest public transport to the airport is from Oasis station to the south west of Casablanca, with hourly trains throughout the day. Takes 24 minutes. Good luck with the house hunting, drop me a note when you arrive in Casa if you want to get a beer.
Cheers, Adam

isn't that far from the good area's concerning going out, hotspots,...?
Next week I am going there just for observation and normally two weeks after I will move...once i've moved, I will let you know something...

True enough, but Casa is a big place and the areas to go out are not all going to be in walking distance from anywhere. Taxis are cheap and quite easy to get even late at night. And you have to go to work every day right, so probably better to make that bit easy....
Feel free to send me a mail if you want to ask more.
Cheers, Adam

thank you all, for the tips...my departure is postponed...but from the moment I am there, you will all know it... :D

We have a flat in casablanca center. A very calm couple with a ten years old daughter. We will be happy to receive you among us including bed, board and one's laundry done. Please let us know information about you and your budget for your stay.
Yours sincerly.