Long Term Car Lease

Hello All,

Good Morning !

I wanted to know if anyone of you have bought a car on the long term lease program.
If yes kindly suggest me the locations/names/persons with the approximate price where I can go and have a look ?

OR

If the long term lease doesn't work out well do let me know what are the best/trusted way to buy a used car ?

Hi Varun,

A foreigner buying a brand new car must have Malaysian guarantor. I got my loan from maybank for a period of 9 years. For used cars, I guess you have to pay in full payment. Perhaps it depends on what visa you are using too.

So if a Malaysian local issue a guarantee then the bank (Eg Maybank) will give you the loan for 9 years ?
and I heard if Foreigner is buying a car here there is a mandatory down payment of 30% of the entire price of new car ?

I thought of taking a car on lease as I would be getting the Full (almost Full) money back after the lease period/tenure but NOT on Rent.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please don't propose/promote your services on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi,

Are still finding car? If yes Message me back.

Thanks

Regards,
Melista

Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : No free ads allowed on the forum + register your business in the business directory of the website
Moderated by Sarvesh 6 years ago
Reason : No free ads allowed on the forum + register your business in the business directory of the website

Hi:

Do you have a car available for long-term lease?

As this is one year old post, maybe someone looking for the answer on this, here is my advice.
Yes if anybody know in person who provides leasing service then it is good to contact directly. Otherwise, now a day if you search online plenty of service providers list will appear such as: mymotor, avis, orix, carrental malaysia and many.

You can compare, contact them and which one will suit your requirements opt for it.

And if you need tips or things to look out when buying a used car, here is an article: bbazaar.my/how-to-buy-used-car.html

Hope this helps!