Job in romania

Hello Everyone. i am from india. i came here 10 months ago. i dont have job here. can anyone help me for job. Thanku

It's not really enough information.

Do you have permission to work here? Do you speak Romanian? Do you have any needed skills?

If you can answer those questions with a 'yes', you should have no problem finding a job.

i have PERMIS DE SEDERE  Mambru Familie cet roman.i can speak english korean hindi english and punjabi. i am Computer hardware engnieer. and i have almost 6 years experince.. but i can do any type of job in computer filed..

amanynr2005 wrote:

i have PERMIS DE SEDERE  Mambru Familie cet roman.i can speak english korean hindi english and punjabi. i am Computer hardware engnieer. and i have almost 6 years experince.. but i can do any type of job in computer filed..

Romania has a large IT sector, so there are already many qualified people that are citizens or EU nationals that know English AND Romanian.  The other languages you listed, might not be useful as a hardware eng.  It's more likely you could find something in a call center.  Also no offense intended, but I hardly think a hardware engineer can do 'any type of computer job'. :)

To have the best chance at finding a job here, you should learn Romanian.  Also you'll need to find out if any studies you've completed are recognized here.  For many employers, experience alone is not sufficient.

Thanku. do you have any site about call centre..if u have any type of link please send me.

can you help me for call centre job please...