Ill immigrate with my husband to Usa and need your help please

Hello
Ill immigrate from Egypt to USA on June my relative Live in san fransisco.Ca and was about to host us now they cant and we dont know where should we live then with a low rent or a hotel with low budget and low cost of living relatives told us there is no low rent anywhere in california and if you find this it must be on dangerous places i need your help with this

Second issue we face me and my husband have a bachelore  Degree but we couldnt work based to our degree cuz its not qualified in USA we need to know what should we work with our highschool degree ? and if is there any apportuonities for us

So we need to live in a low rent place even not in california and to have a job with highschool degree till we be able qualify our bachelor degree

Thanks in advance waiting for your help

California is the hardest state to survive on one job.Your diplomas wort nothing here,be prepared to choose works like housekeeper, nursing etc..
Suggestions :make sure you choose a city where you can afford to pay your rent and have something to eat or you'll work paycheck to paycheck. You lucky to write me a message, because I know no only how to survive but how to beat the system within a year.
Questions :
1.Do you have already USA visa issued?
2.When you planning to come to USA?
3. How many people are in your family?

If its hard to survive in california which state u suggest for us then to be able work housekeeper or something n be able to live with low income
My answers for your question
Yes i have got a visa already
We are planning to come by july or sep it depends
My family member just me and my husband we dont have kids

Thanks for your care and your message
Best regards
Mera

Florida is the best, you always going to find a job as Houskeeper or Elderly  Care gever, your husband ,construction, taxi etc...
Jacksonville it's the only city that's large enough and pretty low housing prices,very important! !
Rent a room if you can,because the apartments are over $650 for Smaller Studio apartment.
Stay on jobs for long ,important!
Find your religion church they will help you.
I'm helping Slavic ( From around the Balkans ) people for right now .but if I change my mind I'll contact you.

The type of visa you have is very important in finding successful employment. Depending on the visa, there are restrictions for you and/or your husband.
With a little more information from you, we can advise you better.

Read carefully my second message, choose big city ,it's easy to find a job.Forget your diplomas, they worthless here. Living in Small city you can't find job easy.Find cheap Motels with weekly rates,because nobody would rent you apartment without having a job or proof of income.Than find Religious place and ask them to help find a job.This my best recommendation.

We have a green card i think there is no rrstiraction for us thanks in advance

Thank you but i need to ask you something please you recommended for me florida is it easy to find a job there without our bachlore degree ?? Do you think could we find a job within a month because our relative told us you nedd a budget to cover you at least for six month noone can have a job easily even low education job. And what is the minimume rate for a room in motel ?  we are catholic orthodox christian  family we have tried contact with orthodox churches in california we have found their website n sent them an email but got no reply from them but they mentioned on their website they are helping new commers we already trying to find a helping church there

http://www.copts.com/english/https://www.elearners.com/colleges/tran … s-schools/https://careers.state.gov/engage/forums … reditation

get your google on

Thanks its realy helpful links

NP