How to live in Barbados with a small budget ?

Hello I'm tunisian living in Tunisia and I would like to relocate to Barbados. I'm an intuitive counselor I have a small online business and maybe eventually I want open a small agency for spiritual activities such as cards reading, meditation, reiki healing and also life coaching. For a start I'm interested in finding a job in this field. I'm certified energy worker and a reiki master and tarot and angel cards reader. My country seem to have a convention with Barbados so I think I'll be able to stay for at least 6 month and maybe ask for permanent residency while there and permission to work locally. I'm also an aspiring artist I have a bachelor degree in arts and graphic design I've been painting recently and I'm also in the process of designing my own oracle cards. So an arts teacher job would also be a possibility for me.
I'm a spiritual person the island seem so perfect for the lifestyle I dream of having. I would like to rent there but my budget is kinda limited. I would really appreciate any tips on how to live in Barbados with a small budget would it be possible and how much would I need as minimum per month? Having wifi is a must for me since my work is all done online for now.  :D
I would appreciate any advice from locals or people who had the same experience and moved to Barbados. Thank you in advance. Much love  :heart:

Hi Rainbowangel,

Welcome on board  :)

Maybe this could help to calculate an estimation for a month : https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/c … rrency=TND

All the best,
Bhavna

Oh thank you so much  :) It seems to be much more expensive than Tunis especially fresh food and rent and internet but maybe there is cheaper solutions here and there. For now it seems like i would need double what is needed over here  :D