Non Native English speaker seeking a teaching Position

Hello every one. I am classified under non native English Speakers I am from Zimbabwe.I am currently teaching English in Dubai. I wanted to move to South Korea and find a teaching job there. Is it possible or I am chasing my tail. Also which is the best time to go please help thanx

Hello happy people,
     I am 32 yr old Zambian who wants to move to south Korea ASAP  as an a non native English teacher... Can anybody help me find a job?

Thnx

Hi, How are you doing? I would like to teach as a non-native speaker in South Korea. Is is possible? Could you please send me some info to [email protected]. Thanks so much!

Let me tell you about myself:

I was born in Uzbekiistan, in a small village. I had to do gardening and farming job untill entering Tashkent State University, Faculty of Foreign Philology, English and German languages, in the year 1991. Having graduated the university I worked as a guide in my fascinating country -Uzbekistan which is famous for its world-known historical cities like Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva and others.Currently I am working as an English language teacher in Almaty,Kazakhstan.
I believe I possess the necessary skills and experience you are seeking and would make a valuable addition to your company.

I possess more than 11 years of progressive experience in the teaching field. My professional history includes positions suc as a guide at travel companies as well as a freelance interpreter.

Most recently, my responsibilities as the English teacher at English FM and Cambridge school match the qualifications you are seeking. As the English teacher, my responsibilities included besides teaching, the following:providing the Englis club, preparing the additional reading and writing materials and also working on my own effective teaching methods based on personal working experience. I assisted in the successful completion of Central Asia guide book too.

I look forward to speaking with you further regarding your available position.

Sincerely,
Gary😊😊😊

Unification Day Zimbabwe

If you still looking for job in korea as English teacher. let me know.

Hi everyone.

@Sarah1126, welcome to Expat.com

Please note that this thread is quite inactive. If you have a job proposal, I suggest you to drop your ad in the appropriate section : Jobs in Seoul

Thank you

Chris
Expat.com

I am interested.please contact me on ***

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

I am please.