Malta/Gozo get togeter for expats in March 2017

Hi,
My husband & I are visiting Gozo 3/2-2/9 with the prupose of seeing if we want to retire there.
I am American my husband is British. Anyone interseted in an expat get together??? Would love to meet expats.

Hello!

I would like to meet, it would be very  nice!! Keep in touch!

Maria

Could you recommend someplace?

What kind of place, to meet?!

Maybe you could meet up with the ex pats in Gozo , seeing as you're staying there and do a meet up with the ones in Malta? Just a suggestion!
Debbie

BlossomGray wrote:

Maybe you could meet up with the ex pats in Gozo , seeing as you're staying there and do a meet up with the ones in Malta? Just a suggestion!
Debbie

This would be a great idea. We are currently living in Malta but we would like some insight into living in Gozo where we are thinking about moving to

Terry

I'm moving to Gozo next week and I'm American

Hi everybody,

Maybe one among you can take the responsibility and be the event organiser.
What you have to do is to set a date, the time and the place where the event will take place.

You can also post your event in the events in Malta section for more visibility.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hi,

What is the number of people that usually attend such an event?

I'm asking to get an idea of the size of venue that could be used.

Regards,
Tony

I'd love to attend. I'm in Marsalforn and there's many great restaurants here

Think on Malta (Saint Paul's Bay) there are more and better restaurants.
And it's a bit more people on the streets.

Arie she was interested in Gozo that's why I suggested it

Hi Amy,

I have been looking through the posts and I see you where visiting Gozo with the hope of moving, I hope you don't mind me contacting you.... how did your visit go ? because myself and hubby are thinking of moving and I really like the sound of Gozo and what it has to offer i.e laid back life.
we are planning a visit in July like yourself and check out a few things hope your visit was successful and you have a safe move.

Many thanks
Lorraine :-)

I just moved to Gozo from US 3 weeks ago and I have to say I'm loving it!

Hairgirld wrote:

I just moved to Gozo from US 3 weeks ago and I have to say I'm loving it!

Pleased to hear you are happy here, it's nice to read something positive.

Just an idea for all of you to consider, us Brits in Vienna, Austria have a pub night on the first Tuesday of each month.

You could do something similar to that and have it for all Expats.

It doesn't have to be a pub, but may be a cafe. Maybe in summer have BBQ's?

Just an idea for you all to chat about.....

They do that here too.  Flower of Scotland hosts many events. I like it here because it has a cheap easy bus system to get up to Victoria. Little local coffee shops and tons of restaurants. It's a relaxing life style and lots of expats here. Everyone speaks English.