Doctor anyone?

Hello guys Summer here. I have had an Laparascopic gallbladder surgery (cholecystectomy) 16yrs ago. Now when ever i drink tea it hurts. Is there a substance in tea that makes it hurt or is it a warning that somethings not right again? Please help.

:|

You might be having Gallbladder stones or inflamation. You should see a doctor asap and get it checked. I knew a good doctor in Hammadi Hospital but I forgot his name. He is Egyptian. I wish you good health dear Summer.

chronic post cholecystectomy can have one of two reasons. 50% among them occur due to non bilary causes and are less complicated. 50 % occur due to bilary causes such as remaining stones in bile ducts, strictures, tumar, bile duct injury, etc.
so it is better to have an ultrsound done from a good radiologist. gold standard test will be an ERCP. but it is recommended that you first go to a general surgeon then to a radiologist. because it could be most likely just a epigastric pain due to peptic ulcer that has nothing to do with 16 years past cholecystectomy.

Thank you so much!

:top:

First avoid all junk food especially soft drinks..
Visit gastroentologist..it can be epifasrric pain..
Dun worry and try to avoid oily food..
👍👍👍