Permasso Di Soggiorno (ATT.OCCUPAZIONE) - Expiring

Hi,

I finished my Master's Degree in Milan at 2015 and last one year (2016) I got the Permasso Di Soggiorno (ATT.OCCUPAZIONE)  to search job. I did a internship with two companies  and now this month ( Feb 2017), my permasso is expiring. I have attended the interview in some companies and I will get my contract by next month only.
But I have to apply for the new permasso (with contract)  before my permasso expires. Is it possible for me to extend my job searching visa for some more months? Or I should leave Italy before my permasso expires? Can anyone please help on this.

Good morning

You may require to convert your permit stay from attesa occupazione to Employer job or free lancer job, if you have still available the contract with companies you may require for employer permit of stay, instead as a free lancer is also a great idea when you don't find job. But no need to leave Italy if you still have the permit of stay still valid, i may help you with the procedure untill you take the new permit of stay.

Regards

Dear Meryem,
Thanks for the reply. I appreciate your help. One of my friends gave the same suggestion and helping me in doing this. Definitely, If I need any help in future, I will contact you.
Regards
Sibi

Hi, can I know whether I can travel to my country and reenter Italy with an attessa occupazione  resident permit in Italy

@kngladli thank you, what do you mean by dues ?