Manila airport force to buy return ticket for fiance visa

that what happen,my fiance get letter from UDI that she is graded for apply for resident card in Norway and visitor visa to entry Norway,after she showed all that the check in desk said it only visitor visa you need to have return ticket or other way you can have the one you book already?They this letter dont meet nothing because you need to have resident card in your hand if you want go one way flight?fast I bought tickets return and it take 2 hours of standing to the check til they want the flight I booked,we was lucky imigration didn't stop for long time and 5 min before flight my fiance make it.How is that possible suck the things happen and gave so much stress and spend on tickets again?
My opinion staff in manila are so untrained and system so slow .that why is called undeveloped country.never again go in this country

Its interesting that Manila will check return ticket......My experience is it is usually the EU airport that will check for return ticket.

There are numerous cases where people with one way ticket to Europe are not allowed enter the countries. Therefore if you are travelling to Europe on a visiting visa, you need a round trip ticket. As a matter of fact the staff at Manila airport are trained. The fact that they are not strict at times doesn't mean they are weak. Philippines is a developing country so you can't expert 100% from here. Your girlfriend and you should have done enough research before buying the one way ticket.
Any time I travel to Philippines, Sweden, Thailand on tourist visa, I book a round trip ticket. I don't encounter any troubles with check inns