Visit visa.

I have visit visa for my son for 90 days,before it expired i pay for another 90 days extension.but for some luck of information i did not complete the procedure in abhser.and before i regestered and got my abhser account the visit visa for my son is already expired,when i open my abhser account it says that i have 400 riyals penalty plus 100 for extension.I cant pay it thru my bank acct because it already pass the 7 days extension period.Please can any one advice me what is the best way to do for my son visit visa.
Thank you and God bless to all.

rccuevo17 wrote:

I have visit visa for my son for 90 days,before it expired i pay for another 90 days extension.but for some luck of information i did not complete the procedure in abhser.and before i regestered and got my abhser account the visit visa for my son is already expired,when i open my abhser account it says that i have 400 riyals penalty plus 100 for extension.I cant pay it thru my bank acct because it already pass the 7 days extension period.Please can any one advice me what is the best way to do for my son visit visa.
Thank you and God bless to all.

Where do you  live??

Im from philippines,but were are here in Jeddah ksa.my wife and i work here.