Got Job in Manchester

Dear all,

I'm Mya from Indonesia and was got a job in Manchester after I attended some interview. I will start work on March next month.

I need helps to know that it is fake or no because I apply this job by online and interview by online also. They already sent my employment agreement to sign.

Could you please help me friends if you are stay in Manchester specialy or in UK.

Best regards,
Mya

It's very hard for Indonesians to get work in the UK so you have to be very careful of scams.
First rule - if they ask you to pay for anything like a work permit or visa it's probably a scam
Next up - check email addresses and telephone numbers are correct for the company you think you're going to work for.
If you are unsure, send them to me by PM (NOT on the open forum) and I'll see what I can find out for you.

I was PM to you Fred

I agree with Fred; Internet job offers such as these are normally scams.  Be very careful; there are strict visa rules on employing non-EU/EEA citizens, these are limited to specific jobs described on the UK Government website.

A search or lots later and this is a mess waiting to happen.
I've listed specific bits in the PM but there are way too many problems for this to be a real offer.

Thank u for respon my topic

Hi

How the search going? Manchester is a busy city. What work are you looking for

The employment agency isn't listed as a VAT entity, not listed at companies house, their address is a pizza restaurant and several businesses use the same address.
Other businesses at that address have gone bust or their tax returns are overdue.

The supposed employer in Manchester gives a bad address and no company of that name is listed in any business directory including yellow pages, nor do they have a VAT number and companies house has no listing.

They also ask potential employees to pay the fee for a work permit in advance - looks a lot off.