The No Topic Topic

Anyone up for something completely different?  How about a No Topic Topic?  Just bloggers commenting on other bloggers random comments.  A free flowing free-for-all.  Let your wits be witty.  The moderators might shoot it down or more likely it is just a stupid idea.  I am good at those.  I'll volunteer to be the first one to take the arrows.  Go for it!

let's see how it goes :whistle:

I'll drink 2 fake beers and check in the morning

It's pretty boring here now, boring topics, boring replies and boring people.

This is the best thread in ages, thanks Civ :top:

Can ladies be included in this non-topic topic? Or do I need to ask another pointless question about work visas to qualify? :lol:

BTW, how was your beef jerky?

P.S. I recommend Pomegranate Holstein Pils as
my beer of choice :cheers:

zara777 wrote:

Can ladies be included in this non-topic topic? Or do I need to ask another pointless question about work visas to qualify? :lol:

BTW, how was your beef jerky?

Ladies are always welcome. Especially if they are blonde (r u blonde?), since they make such easy joke fodder.

And yes the BJ was terrific.  Been working it slowly.

And the simple brialliance is one can never be :offtopic:

I'm not a blonde but maybe MaserMan can lend me a wig? :P

zara777 wrote:

I'm not a blonde but maybe MaserMan can lend me a wig? :P

Well we know he has pink shirts.  Not sure if he does the wig thing.

Zara,

Darling I'll come round and make you blonde. Plenty of products available :D

But blonde would only work if you keep wearing the short skirts and long boots :dumbom:

whew! nice.. ty for this civ.
i miss this horsing around of ideas. :D:D:D

but where are the rest of the gang? i miss u all folks...
zara, where is lil nonz?

let's bring back the laughters on our conversation. :)

CivEngr wrote:

And yes the BJ was terrific.  Been working it slowly.

BJ?? Pun unintended I hope! :D:D

Blondes or Red heads? Difficult choice... hmmmm..........

RedGoblin wrote:

BJ? OMG and we are lowering the tone even more ;)
As for hair color? i'm neither blonde nor red-head but I'm the only lady on here so ur stuck :D:D:D

@MM2 - I think you're spending too much time on your own.... btw if it's your version of "strawberry blonde", I think I'll pass :P

@Zara: you are only stuck till the other ladies decide to jump in. Till then,  guss you will get a lot of attention.. Enjoy it while it still lasts! :D:D

zara777 wrote:
RedGoblin wrote:

@MM2 - I think you're spending too much time on your own.... btw if it's your version of "strawberry blonde", I think I'll pass :P

How very dare you! It's sun bleached now :P

RedGoblin wrote:

@Zara: you are only stuck till the other ladies decide to jump in. Till then,  guss you will get a lot of attention.. Enjoy it while it still lasts! :D:D

Zara,

It does not matter how many ladies come on here, you will be my favourite because you were first. Scary! :lol::top:;)

This is fun, there was a Scotsman, a sassanach and an irishman .............

ok who is next?

:cheers:

This is cool....in some forums that I participate in, this kind of thread is called OT thread :D

Thanks Civ for this idea...

@Zara, the guys are right....you are the rose among the torns...

cheers

MaserMan wrote:

ok who is next?

Finish the joke. Speaking of Finish, whatever happened to Preoria?

CivEngr wrote:
MaserMan wrote:

ok who is next?

Finish the joke. Speaking of Finish, whatever happened to Preoria?

Think she is back home now as she was only on a 3 month secondment.

I think the freezer deserves a light as well

Well it was a marginal success.  Got a little reaction from the "old guard". Okay one of you deviants out there come up with another idea.

i did but it's in the cafe word game

Hello there,

Okay so lets be random. Well on my mind now...I should be doing school work (online masters student) but I havent bloged in so long that I almost forgot about everyone!
So, How do you all deal with life here (expats or newbies)? Arggh, Okay so my husband & I are new here- semi new its been a few months and to make it even more convenient for us we speak the language and understand the religion however lets just say .... I miss the U.S so very much! I miss the freedom, I miss driving (Im a woman here), among many other things! Anyway, Im not going to ramble so if there are any couples (because Im sure you've heard of the restrictions!) who feel the same way and would like to hang out and meet eventually, Tony & I (Sahar) are up for it. I beleive friends make living here so much easier! WE are 23 & 24 and recently moved from Florida. I know that a while back a few members would have get togethers so maybe we will do that soon and meet some people.

Later,
-Sahar

Pink Floyd - Gods, discuss!

MaserMan wrote:

Pigs do Fly!!!, Not much on religion, heaven forbid, and I'll shoot the S&%t w/anyone.  How's that?

MaserMan wrote:

Oasis - Bigger Gods, discuss! :lol::P

Iron Maiden -- \m/
\m/ \m/

Pink Floyd? never heard of 'em!
Iron Maiden? ditto!!

Am I the youngest, hippest person on this thread? :cool:
What about Artic Monkeys, Snow Patrol, the White Stripes?

floyd :top: maiden  :top: snow parol had chasing cars as one of the songs for our wedding 1 month ago,

never heard of white stipes though.

anyone heard/like B,N,L (barenaked ladies) canadian group, all men really funny and clever songs

theory of a dead man too excellengt rock group

zara777 wrote:

Pink Floyd? never heard of 'em!
Iron Maiden? ditto!!

Am I the youngest, hippest person on this thread? :cool:
What about Artic Monkeys, Snow Patrol, the White Stripes?

You and I know that you are sadly lacking in music education department. BTW got albums by them all, but a bit old hat now. How about Bullet for my Valentine or Biffy Clyro?

Hello everyone,

Confusing thread I must admit... I guess its should been have titled The offtopic topic!!

Yud wrote:

Hello everyone,

Confusing thread I must admit... I guess its should been have titled The offtopic topic!!

Thats what is good about it!

@zara White stripes broke up.  How about David Guetta?

Oh, of course, the true entertainer, Jimmy Buffett, PAROTHEADS UNITE!!!  Boat Drinks!!!:cool:

"We no speak no Americano"!

CivEngr wrote:
MaserMan wrote:

Pigs do Fly!!!, Not much on religion, heaven forbid, and I'll shoot the S&%t w/anyone.  How's that?

@MM I am disappointed.  I thought my line was brilliant yet no comment.  I suppose if I would have just responded to the Pink Floyd thing (your original thought) instead of taking your text literally it might have been more in line with your comment.

BTW - I have Dark Side of the Moon (CD), still unwrapped, got the vinyl too along with the burning man.  Did you get the "pigs fly too", reference The Wall.

Pink rocks, and so do pink shirts!!:cool: