Short Term Apartment Rental in Ho Chi Minh City - is it possible ?

Hi guys,

I'm going to be in Vietnam for 3 months, staying with family in Bac Lieu for 1 month, then I'm thinking of finding a place to live in Ho Chi Minh City for the remaining two months.

My current budget is $500 USD a month.

I've been looking at places in District 7, as it looks like it's very spacious, and it's not that far away from the heart of the city, like maybe an 1 hour commute via Taxi.

I will be using uber or taxi services to get around.

I work from home, so there is no issue with rush hour, and stuff.

I mainly need a place to stay, with privacy, not too much noise, as I do a lot audio recording.

So far, I've been on sites like vnrental, and batdocsan, and there are apartments available, but are they available for 2 months.

I'm looking for fully furnished, service apartment.

I struggled to rent a private apartment in a new condo as most estate agents I tried calling have a minimum 6 months contract period. It's not as easy as in thailand.

Should look for serviced apartments.

Hi,

I can help you check the officetel from my friend in Sunrise city, dist.7 - The new 5 star building near Dist. 1.
This is studio apartment, full equipment so you can stay and work.
You can swim, play tennis, BBQ, do excercire, or go around the markets, bank, theatre, restaurant, play ground, etc. Everything you need and I am sure you will like it.
Pls contact with me if you need more information.

Hi everyone,

@ Iangknow, could you please drop an advert in the Housing in Ho Chi Minh City section of the website ?

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna