Introduction - Lenz Bayas

Hi everyone,

I am interested in and planning to move to Haiti in the coming months. I am 30 years old (male), and work as  an Instructional Design Consultant. I am also a former teacher and have worked with ages from 10-18. I am looking for consulting opportunities in Haiti with with curriculum design and instruction, creating instructional materials, training development, and capacity building. I am most interested in working with young Haitian professionals or university students.

I am planning to live in the PAP metropolitan area, and eventually move to Cap-Haitien with my fiance, who currently works in the USA as a nurse. I speak English (expert) and Haitian Creole (intermediate). Upon arrival in Haiti, I am planning to work on my French. I am looking for housing in Haut Delmas, Pacot, or Bois Verna, but am open to other areas. I had a short consulting opportunity in Haiti back in 2013 and I would like to come back to live. Great to meet you all!

Hi Ikbayas,

Welcome on board  :)

As you are looking for a job opportunity, think about dropping an advert in the Jobs in Haiti section and browsing through the ads of the Housing in Haiti so that you might get an opportunity.

All the best,
Bhavna

Thank you for the advice Bhavna!

Hello Lenz,

Your post caught my attention for your expertise as an Instructional Designer. I run a hybrid (traditional/online) higher ed in Haiti and we have used an ID in the past.  We may also be able to accommodate your housing needs.
email me at xxx

I look forward to hearing from you
Best regards

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. I will follow up with an email shortly.

Best,

Lenz