Looking for Private Roller Blading Instructor

Hi.  I've a 9 year old daughter who already knew basic roller blading but not proper skills just yet so I'm looking for a private instructor who can come by at our place in District 7 to teach her once a week either on Saturday or Sunday afternoon.

Hope to hear from you soon.  Thank you.
Rozana.

Hey, did you manage to find anyone?

Not yet Natalie.

What "proper skills" do you think your daughter needs, if she already has basic rollerskating ability? 

I played ice hockey and skated a lot on rollerblades when i was young and all rollerblades were made by Rollerblade... :^D

Where is a good place to buy rollerblades here?

Or actually even better regular roller skates? They are much more fun and versalite,  because they are more stable and one can dance on them...
(Rollerblades were really made for off-season ice hockey and racing training, and became a thing much later.)

We bought hers from Decathlon and its cheaper comparing to roller skates because rollerblades are more common nowadays.  She needs more confidence in skating faster, going up and down slopes and curbs, also turning and breaking.

xanadubell wrote:

We bought hers from Decathlon and its cheaper comparing to roller skates because rollerblades are more common nowadays.  She needs more confidence in skating faster, going up and down slopes and curbs, also turning and breaking.

Thanks! I go check this Decathlon out.

Do y'all have roller rinks here where she can practice, or just parks and such?