Attestation of ACCA certificate for change of profession

Anyone had recently attested their ACCA certificates for ''General Accountant''  Status? . I've heard ACCA member certificate is enough for profession change but I'm just Acca affiliate.Most of the companies demand attested degrees,since Saudi culture is not attesting OBU B.Sc what options are available for me?Please help me I am really worried!!

I am also facing the same problem as you.What you have done with this ptoblem?? Kindly  help me by sharing your knowledge regarding this problem.
You can also contact with me on my whatsapp numer xxx
    Thanks

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Dear Brother,

Have you changed your profession through ACCA? Please update us, I am also in your position, don't understand what to do?

any progress? any update, i am also suffering same problem

saudi culture is not attesting acca also. only saudi embassy in london is attesting acca. check gulfvisa.com

Do saudi embassy UK attests ACCA advance diploma in accounting and business??

Yes, Advanced Diploma will get attested from Saudi Embassy , UK and then do MOFA in Saudi Arabia.

Thanks dear for your reply, one more query, Please if you could clear me, Do this attested certificate of  Diploma in Accounting and Business is enough for  issuance of family visa???

Well, I am not sure.