Female Driving Instructor for additional hours

Good Morning,
My wife looking for female driving instructor to learn extra hours. Preferably Arabic speaking or French.
We pay per hour. My wife has Bahraini DL.
Thanks, as ever

By law driving instructors have to train people only through the driving school. Extra hours are illegal. BD5 per hour is the going rate, although some charge more - check the driving school website for authorised instructors

Thank you i dear. My wife actually possess a converted DL newly and she would like to get extra hours to drive in these crazy roads!
She will look for any, wish if someone to advise as such. Merci

Ah okay, that makes more sense. I can understand her need for someone to be with her and give her guidance.
Does she not have any friends that currently drive to help her? I doubt driving instructors will do this (they operate under very strict guidelines).
Maybe she could start by just driving around your local area. Not going too far and going on roads she already knows well. Also a GPS system will help her as she will know when her junction is coming up so she can change lanes in plenty of time and it will help guide her when some of the road signs are difficult to decipher.

Hello,

Did you manage to find a female driving instructor for your wife?
I am looking for one too :(

Hello,
I recently cleared my test Alhamdolillah in first attempt she charged 110 BHD, 5bd/hour.
Can speak and understand English and Arabic well.

kindly recommend the lady instructor for my wife.

Hi,

Could you please provide her vehicle number and contact number.