Emergency Help On Pregnancy in Germany

My sister sharon went to Germany as a student. she applied for language school. she received
her visa for 5 months. sadly, she is pregnant now. her boyfriend is a refugee. our family is worried and sad. i dont know what to say. what she must do ? will she be deported from Germany? can she deliver
her baby in germany. the refugee man would like marry her. please help us!! you all like my family and
friend. please answer me.

Hi Angeline,

Welcome to the forum!
It is always stressful to have unexpected news and great changes, but in the end things often work out fine - don't worry!
So, I understand that your sister is in Germany, met a man she loves and who wants to marry her, and she is expecting a baby from him. That's great news - congratulations!
That he is a refugee does not mean he is more or less decent than others. But it might mean that the legal and financial situation is a bit more complicated, at least until he is accepted with residence papers (Aufenthaltserlaubnis) and finds a job. But even if this doesn't work out, the two of them can always move to Malaysia or any other country on earth.
For now, your sister should not panic, but consult a German immigration lawyer about her and his status and what to do to marry and continue their stay in Germany. She will need professional help, because the rules are complicated and forum advice cannot give her certainty.