Close

Foreigner Marriage in Malaysia

Moderated by Priscilla 8 months ago
Reason : No free ads here please + register in the business directory
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi there. I have message you. Tq.

Hi
Me and my fiancee are both pakistani. I am currently living in Australia and my fiancee is living in China. We both wantsvtobget marry in Malaysia. I want to avail your services for this.

Hi there. I have pm you. Tq.

@ AmaniLim > If you have any information, please share it with everyone. It is the purpose of the forum. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello! Are you still helping with foreigners getting married in malaysia? May i have your contact? I need help.

Hello,
Can you help me with that
I been wondering about how it will goes what the requirements
I am Muslim and he convert to Muslim but he don’t have papers to prove that
How long we should stay there can we do it in one week and how much it cost
We want civil marriage
Thanks

Hi Sally. I have message you. Tq.

I try to what’s app you

Hi,
Could you please tell the requirement to get married in Malaysia for Cambodian and Finnish citizen?

Hi Amani. I need your help to. How can I contact you ? Thanks a much

Hi, my fiance and I are planning on getting married in Malaysia. He is American and I am Australian, we both currently reside in Cambodia where we both work.

We were planning on coming down to KL for 10 days in April to proceed with the 1st step of the application.

Being Australian, do I need both the single status affidavit as well as the no impediment to marriage cert? Or can we still file for marriage with solely the no impediment to marriage cert? I'm asking this because the Australian high commission in Malaysia said that I would need to go back to Australia to obtain the single status affidavit and that they only can provide me with the no impediment to marriage cert.

Hi, my fiance and I are planning on getting married in Malaysia. He is American and I am Australian, we both currently reside in Cambodia where we both work.

We were planning on coming down to KL for 10 days in April to proceed with the 1st step of the application.

Being Australian, do I need both the single status affidavit as well as the no impediment to marriage cert? Or can we still file for marriage with solely the no impediment to marriage cert? I'm asking this because the Australian high commission in Malaysia said that I would need to go back to Australia to obtain the single status affidavit and that they only can provide me with the no impediment to marriage cert.

Hello. heard you're offering a service for foreigner marriage in malaysia.

I'm a Kazakhstani citizen, and my fiancee is Yemeni. we're looking into the marriage procedures for two foreigners in malaysia, and frankly google hasn't been very helpful. He's on a student visa and i'm on an employment pass if that's necessary. Any assistance is very much appreciated  :)

Is either of you a Muslim as this will have a consequence on the process.

Hi hello
Could u what’s app me pls
I need u to ask some questions about the marriage process in malaysia ,

Moderated by Priscilla 5 months ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hi I settled in UK with uk travel document. But still indian citizen. My girlfriend in India. If possible to get marry in Malaysia? And also we getting marriage registration certificate?

Hi mam i want to take your service can you give me your email or any contact no i wanna marry here in malasiya witha a foreigner..
Thanks

Hi mam i want some info kindly can you guide me?

Hi i want to marry my fiance malaysian muslim on may...can you help us to do the papers to us..willing to pay..
Contact me..****

Moderated by Bhavna 4 months ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hi there. I have a pakistani friend that wish to marry a bangladeshi girl in malaysia. Can u Please give me your contact number or an email address tht is easy for my friend to make contact with you from pakistan?
Thank you

There u go +***

Moderated by Christopher 3 months ago
Reason : For your own safety please avoid sharing your personal contact details on the forum.

Thank you

Hi I wanted to ask about papers and cost of my marriage my fiance is German and am Egyptian

Do you still assists foreigners to get register for marriage ?

Thanks

Hi..good day to u
I hv a foreigner friends wants to get married in KL. Both wil be here on visit visa. The boy is from pakistan n the girl is from bangladesh.
Can i hv ur contact number so tht my friend can seek advice from u directly?
Thank you

Hi. I have message you personally. Tq.

Hi I am interested with your service on helping for registration of marriage. Please send me a private message

hai hope u well I want to tell uo something important  can I  get your contract number please it will verry good for me

hai there I want to know can foreigner is illegal in mAlaysia I live in malaysia  5 year  I come 2013 year tour visa then I illegal here  but I only apply work visa 2018 but I didn't get the good company then I go other company now I am illegal here,,,  can marriage local girl in malaysia and what document I need? please help me I really need help

nurainfarhan - no

Hi I'm from Pakistan and living in Malaysia i want to marry with my Japanese girlfriend in Malaysia she's coming in June it's possible and which documents we need

http://www.wonderfulmalaysia.com/faq/ge … laysia.htm

Amani, please reply PM me with your mobile number. Thank you.

Gravitas, I saw your posts about Malaysian marriages of last year and think your broad knowledge might be a lead to answer my question. 

Is there any means of verifying via phone call, e-mail, or online to determine if someone has gotten married in Kuala Lumpur?

http://www.jpn.gov.my/en/maklumat-perka … rkahwinan/

Hi, I am indian muslim and my fiance will be coming to Kuala lumpur, i would like to get married Islamically and register my marriage too. May i know the process or u can email me on ****

Thanks!

Moderated by Christine 4 weeks ago
Reason : please do not post your contact details on the forum.