Housing Vacancy Required 1 or 2 bed Jeddah Western Compound

Hi all.
I've recently come to work in Saudi and want to find some permanent accommodation in a western compound in Jeddah and really struggling to find anything that is 1 or 2 bedroom! I'm a lone male in my 40's, my family are back in Cheshire in UK and may join me once I have settled in so looking for somewhere family friendly.
Would really appreciate if anyone knows of any current vacancies as I have had no success finding any myself.

Hi Mrlad,

Please feel free to have a look at the Housing in Jeddah section, it might help you.

In case that you find no appropriate offer, please feel free to post your search in the same section. It might raise your chances.

Best of luck,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Pricillia
Thanks for your advise it's much appreciated.

xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please note that proposing your own services on the forum is seen as advertising and is not allowed. You should drop an advert in the Housing in Jeddah section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Andrew
Yes I am still looking for suitable accommodation. I would appreciate if you can send me any details?

Thanks Sal

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please note that proposing your own services on the forum is seen as advertising and is not allowed. You should drop an advert in the Housing in Jeddah section. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi Andrew - thanks for your suggestion.
Just to confirm I am looking for accommodation in a compound, you are proposing xxxx  - correct?

yes

OK, thanks for the offer but I'm really looking for something inside a expat compound.