Passport Validity During Final Exit

Hi everyone. I really need some advise.
3weeks from now Im leaving Saudi Arabia for my final exit, but I have some issue with my passport validity, My passport will expire on june 28,2017, and one of my friends told me that I should atlease apply for an extension since my it will only be valid for 3months during my final exit, because during exit he told me that I should have atleast 6months passport validity. Does anybody know about an issue like this? I read a thread in this forum with issue like this before but there is no response if he/she leave saudi arabia without any problems.
Please help me.
Thank you.

Hi Mark, if you're going back home (Philippines) for final exit, there should be no problem unless there is a new rule. But if you're going somewhere else other than the Phils., then you really have to have a passport valid at least for six (6) months.

To be sure, you may check with the Government Relations office in your company.

Hope this helps🙂

conniesky wrote:

Hi Mark, if you're going back home (Philippines) for final exit, there should be no problem unless there is a new rule. But if you're going somewhere else other than the Phils., then you really have to have a passport valid at least for six (6) months.

To be sure, you may check with the Government Relations office in your company.

Hope this helps🙂

Hi conniesky. Thank you for your response. Actually Im hoing back home and if ever, I dont think they will deport me back again to saudi arabia just to renew my passport, and also I've never heard any nee updates with regards to this matter

hi mark. I have the same problem. I am about to leave in a week then I was so confident tht ill get my visa peacefully. butnot. cuz my visa application bcuz of my expiring passport next month. now I call phil embassy and said i must come there immdiately to request for extension of passport valiidty..

Hi guys.. i have a question. My passport is already under renewal. 2 weeks from now i can get my passport the problem is.. i want to file my final exit and resignation. Right now.. cause im running a tight schedule.. is there gonna be a problem getting my visa for my final exit .. ty

I also have the same issue with you. Can you please inform me what you did with your passport? Thank you.

hi everyone, ihave a problem on my passport, I'm going to leave Saudi for good and I will go home to the Philippines this month but the problem is, I only have more than a month for my passport and it will going to be expired. I already finish my contract this last October 24, 2017 but my company extend me 1 month even if I didn't agree now they are working for my final exit for 3 weeks....my question is, do I need to extend the validity of my passport...?thanks

Hi

Hi same case for me my contract end ds jan.22  dn my pasport expire feb.11 what should i gona do.. so that i can go home... did i need only exit visa..im forcing my.employer to take action coz stil.now i dont.have ticket yet.and i  go home 4 gud.

maam i just called the embassy today they tell me to extend my passport validity, may passport will expire on october 18 2018, and i am going to exit this coming september they've told me that the immigration of saudi is too strict upon this matter.. is there any update on these issue maam??