Close

How to make friends in the Philippines

Hi Donna

I am just a stranger passing through, but want to leave you with words of encouragement, keep up the good work to support your family, I admire what you're doing, as the saying goes; "No one knows Gods love better than mothers do, the sacrifice, the heartaches when you're so far away missing your family; please allow me to quote from the book of Jeremiah....."For I know the plan I have for you declares the Lord. Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a future and hope." You have the confidence to get you where you want to be when you have the Lord on your side.

May God prosper you beyond what you can hope for or think.

Peter  :)

I'm an old man.  I've had very few friends, because by my definition, friends are people I love and would help in anyway I can because I feel they would do the same for me. 

I'm sociable enough, but i would categorize 99.9% of the people I deal with as associates.  My associates and I are generally of the same educational and income level.  They are people with whom I have something in common and with who I want to be around because I enjoy being in their presence.  I meet them because we like the same things and inevitably wind up in the same places.

Friends, on the other hand, are people with whom I have an inexplicable bond. We just get along because we get along.  Money, social position, religious and political affiliation have nothing to do with it.  I have (not many) friends I don't see for years at a time, yet I know they will step up to the best of their ability if I ask for something.  I hope I have nurtured those relationships to the extent that they know I would make the same effort.

In my opinion, you can't go out expecting to make a friend.  But you can hope. You can do the things you like to do in the places you like to go and wind up meeting people you like because they wouldn't be there unless you had similar interests, You may call them friends if you're so inclined

Sad to hear of your story...I have met a lady from samar...calbayog and was thinking of live there but maybe I should take her far from her family....always asking for money and very poor.
Take care...
Ken

Hello
Easy :
You need 3 things
-1 table
- some seat
- 15 red horse
Put the seat around the table and all the red horse on the middle of he table , and wait 😂😂😝

hello

Expatriate health insurance in the Philippines

Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in the Philippines

Moving to the Philippines

Find tips from professionals about moving to the Philippines

International Wealth Management

Get advice from well-reputed and experienced international wealth managers regarding your financial affairs

Travel insurance in the Philippines

Enjoy stress-free travel to the Philippines