What type of visa should i apply?

Hi all!

I hope I could get answers here. My husband is currently working in Christchurch for like 9 months now and he asked me to come over to live with him till he finished his contract. We've been together for 8 years, married for 2.5 years and have our own property together in Singapore so I think for partner with work visa, we definitely think that we have met all the requirements. So the question is, he is holding a skilled migrant visa.. i read somewhere that we cannot apply partner with work visa if our partner in NZ is holding a skilled migrant visa. Is that true? if so, what type of visa should I apply which allows me to live and work in NZ.

Thank you in advance.


If your partner is working in NZ as a skilled migrant you can apply as his partner but you will have to show evidence of your relationship and not have lived apart from each other for to long

New topic