Health Screening in Abu Dhabi

Hi,

I am currently residing in Asia and I was offered a job opportunity  in Abu Dhabi. Kindly advise if there is going to be a mandatory health screening that needs to be done in Abu Dhabi before i can start? If yes, what are the tests included on the screening (e.g. CBC, Hepa, HIV, Chest X-ray, etc.)

Yes - The test includes CBC, Hepa, HIV and chest xray

Are these tests also applied to a housewife applying for a new residence visa (her husband will sponsor her) ? Thank you.

The tests apply to everybody

Thank you.

Does it mean if someone has HbsAg+ inactive carrier, he/she would not be able to get a residence permit in UAE? #we thought it only applied for workers in 6 job categories

You will definitely need to do the medical. I am out of my depth with that question I'm afraid! Although it is worth noting this is a 'one rule for one' and 'another rule for another' country. So depending on your nationality, who you know or who your husband's employer will be, strings can be pulled.

I have a question regarding medical tests in Abu dhabi. one is visa medical screening which should be pefromed in every two years. the another one is Occupational health screening whih is performed every year. what is the difference between both screening and what are the type tests performed in both medicals? whats types of blood tests are included?