Recontract i dont have

My contract finish last november 2016,but i dont have recontract, but my visa is already new.my question is can i come back kuwait to work other employer not my previous employer

You left Kuwait when your contract finished?

I don't understand "visa new". Was your visa renewed by your employer because your contract has a " roll over " meaning it continues after the first end date?

What i mean is, my contract was finished so i decided to take vacation and my employer allow me and she ask if i will come back I answered yes.So she give me 2 plane ticket with return.and before i leave she already renew my residence visa.But she dont give me new contract papers and thats what i need so that i can come back.immegration need document copy like contract.my question is still valid the visa?can i come back kuwait to find another job.i msg my enployer to send the contract so that i can come back but no response.

Valid residence in your passport is all you need to come in, as far as I know.

I agree. If you have a renewed visa you are most likely still under contract to your previous employer.

If you didn't return within the agreed time you might have been reported as absconding.

You don't/didn't need the new contract in hand to re-entet, just your renewed visa.