Following fashion in Turkey

Hi everyone,

Do you follow fashion trends in Turkey? Every country and every culture has its own dress code. As far as you are concerned, have you changed the way you dress?

Can one easily find fashion boutiques in Turkey? Are clothes expensive there? Or cheap?

What do Turks  usually wear or like to wear the most?

Share your experience!

Priscilla

I find it hard to find fashionable clothes here.  The Turkish dresses seem outdated and the evening stuff is gaudy (suitable for a drag artist).  In England my size is medium, but the Turkish size XL is often too small for me. Very frustrating. No problem, I can make my own clothes, but I can't see any decent fabrics either. I realize that in England people are spoilt for choice with so much imported stuff. The shoes are all plastic and not very trendy.  I really need a shopping trip in England!  When trying to buy underwear, the bras look like they may be big enough, but on inspection, they are all filled with padding with no room for boobs. I'm sure that not all Turkish women could have flat chests.

I think here the fashion is not very update but the style is not bad and I like their own brands and products
Their  material are good especially clothing
But finding nice natural leather bags and shoes is not easy at all
Most of turkish ladeis not that tall and like to wear shoes which adds few centimiter to their hight so even sport shoes and boots are like army boots 😶