Following fashion in Kuwait

Hi everyone,

Do you follow fashion trends in Kuwait? Every country and every culture has its own dress code. As far as you are concerned, have you changed the way you dress?

Can one easily find fashion boutiques in Kuwait? Are clothes expensive there? Or cheap?

What do Kuwaitis usually wear or like to wear the most?

Share your experience!

Priscilla

Hi Priscilla
People here in Kuwait follow the same fashion as everyone else in the world but of course some of it has been affected by the local culture here. I have seen majority of popular brands here in Kuwait which are available all across the world as well. American Eagle seems to be a popular choice by Men here. In general clothes are expansive here compared to USA and Europe. A lot of local people wear their traditional dresses but majority of youth wear international brands.

I love these conjured up threads to drive traffic.

Next one will be "What are the best bars to meet singles in Kuwait"...

what in kuwait?

https://c1.staticflickr.com/6/5632/20789158353_14b3eff50a.jpg

actually that's not as impossible as it sounds ;-)

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Advertising is not allowed on the forum. Please register in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

That's a fashion

I think people can choose from lots of quality fashion brands here. Elderly local people are bound more to national or traditional dress code while the youngster were also clothes from international brands like US or England.
I am European who tend to buy and wear things from west world.

dear my friend

kuwait looke like all arabian gulf states , you can know this clearly , when seeing their fashion

In Kuwaiti  T.V

You can also make net search about wirld wide fashion and conferences. by internet

I am know in Egypt , what is your places now?

Thanks
Abdel