Following fashion in Italy

Hi everyone,

Do you follow fashion trends in Italy? Every country and every culture has its own dress code. As far as you are concerned, have you changed the way you dress?

Can one easily find fashion boutiques in Italy? Are clothes expensive there? Or cheap?

What do Italians usually wear or like to wear the most?

Share your experience!

Priscilla

:/

Hello Priscilla!

I moved to Italy 10 years ago and yes, I did change the way I look. In terms of dress code, table manners and conversation there's an Italian code published in 1558 in Venice, which serves for the common contemporary situations (like weddings and baptizing ceremonies, dinners, etc). It also covers behavior and choice of wording. Elegance and eloquence lie in the base of its foundation.
I worked as a personal stylist and I am also a certified bespoke tailor and pattern drafter. I can tell you that any advice should be customized onto you personally, not only for aesthetic reasons but also personality and lifestyle.
As for price comparison - I don't know what is your basis, idea of cheap and expensive and your personal style (minimalist or not, etc.).
I'm about to launch a blog on all of the above in a couple of weeks, and can send you some updates if you leave me your email.
I hope this helped 😊

Veronica

Iam, not that much familiar about what sort of the dressing style does the Italians follow. But I did some search for Italian : thebanditproduction.com
That movement i found the bandit production please check may you get answer for the question you asked.