Average salary for electrical engineer

i am electrical engineer i have one year experience in field.
i want to know that how much salary company give me.
i mean what is average salary for electrical engineer at this experience.
please guide me.

For a one year field experience,I do not see any chance for getting a decent job in Kuwait.

i know but tell me that how minimum salary i can expact for this experience.

I think, you will get around 400KD

is it possible dear admins to get a topic of average expected salaries and group all the posts that have previously encompassed this request (of which there are plenty) into one thread,

once more, the idea of average expected salary is a MOOT POINT, different companies pay different salaries and offer different packages.

i'll give it to you from my field, one audit office offers 400KD as a start, another offers 475KD. its a continuum, the difference being the rest of the package.

there is no minimum wage in kuwait, you can have people doing the same job in different industries with a giant difference between their pay.

in conclusion, BASE SALARY IS NOT GENERIC.

unfortunately in Kuwait, your nationality is also factored into your package, so get an offer, post it here (its all annonymous anyway so do not worry) and people will help you to the best of their abilities.

but asking about salaries, which has become an incessant habit as of late, is redundant. a local company may pay less than an international company, or more, there are no standards.

good luck eitherway and hope this helps.

Hello legacy,

I guess it is a good idea - but may be it can be time consuming. May be you can also lend a hand in collecting info about average salary in Kuwait for different position.

I will send you a private message, of how can we do it!

Regards

awaiting further instruction Yud ;)

the problem is, there is an average salaries report that i receive from a website called gulftalent, but it is unreliable as a source.

i have seen accountants getting paid 150, 175, 250, 350. believe it or not, the lower end of that bracket had the most experience (10+ years), the top end had the least (fresh grads) and the highest was a woman, and they were all doing the same exact job.

salaries here depend on much more than experience and qualifications, like i said, they factor your nationality into it too.

tell you what, i'll write this into a post, get some info to back it up (links etc) and hopefully it can be stuck to the forum so that all people that check in to ask for salaries can go directly there. how does that sound?

Your salary will depend on your experience

(moderated: no free ads please)