Tea social in Bangkok (Seven Suns cafe), Feb. 24, 2017

Greetings!  I'm helping a local cafe owner with getting the word out about a tea social, Feb. 24 at Seven Suns in Ekamai (Bangkok)  Tea really is my obsession.  Beyond work and chasing a couple of kids around my life has free space for one hobby, and for now that's it.

That setting is a real tea cafe, that sells decent brewed loose teas, and also other things, cocktails and iced blends, with the event partly described in the notice as follows:

Our bar will also offer free snacks and serve fresh shaken iced teas, as well as some classically simple tea infused cocktails to warm up your Friday evening.

Responding to the Facebook event notice would set a calendar, of sorts, and also help the owner keep track of how many people might attend.  Loose tea is a funny thing, quite easy to make once you get the hang of it, and diverse, but also potentially a little complicated, in some ways.  If you do go feel free to ask me about the subject there or just say hi.

facebook.com/events/680799915428022/

Hi bbk tea blog,

Thanks for sharing this event with us. However, you haven't post in the appropriate section.

I invite you to post in the events in Bangkok section.

I also advise you to recommend this cafe in the business directory.

Thanks,

Priscilla

Greetings again!  I wanted to post an update about this event (this Friday).  I can mention two reviews of the cafe I did, with the first covering more of the owner's vision about tea (not important to most that). 

I'm really into tea so I drink plain, single-type, hot teas, typical stuff, but in addition to selling those he also makes blends, even tea cocktails.  That owner is a British-Chinese guy with a background in traditional Chinese medicine, so he had hoped to incorporate some of that into making blends, health concerns, but I'm not sure how much translated over to popular products.

http://teaintheancientworld.blogspot.co … ns-of.htmlhttp://teaintheancientworld.blogspot.co … kamai.html