CAR SHARING FROM BOGOR TO JAKARTA MONDAY TO FRIDAY

Good day to all,

I have been living in Jakarta for over a year with my wife and kids.

My job is in central Jakarta, where I am living now, but we have decided to move to Bogor because of my wife's job.

I am looking for anyone that goes daily (Monday to Friday) from Bogor to Jakarta by car to share expenses and go together.

Some info on me, I am Spanish, from the Canary Islands, working in a financial sector, don't speak Bahasa Indonesia yet, funny talkative and friendly.

If anyone is willing to take me along or knows someone it will be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Hello and thank you for your answer.

I have been thinking about the train, but is 100% full in the mornings, it is a little crazy in Bogor station and in Cilebut too.

I will wait for the carpooling sites to be reviewed and as soon as they release them,see if I can get a ride there.

Kindest regards  :)

Hi Javierdavilla,

I live in Bogor and sometimes have an activity in Jakarta. I think it's easy to find a partner to go to Jakarta by private car especially in my area around Ciawi Toll Gate, I could ask my friend if you interested. Which of Bogor are you living?

Warm Regards,
Cholik-

Good day Cholik,

I am living in Vila Bogor Indah 2.

I hope to find someone that comes and goes back everyday.

I need to be at my office around 7:30 am and I leave my office at 5:00 pm, from Monday to Friday.

If you know of someone willing to share expenses I am interested.

please do contact me if you find anyone that can take me with.

Kind regards

Javier

Hi,

I will be living in Jakarta and my office is in Bogur.

I am looking for someone with whom i can transport Monday to friday.
We can share the expenses.

Please let me know if anyone can help me

I am new to Jakarta,

Thank you

Hi.. please let me know how the carpooling goes? I gotta go to Jakarta at least once a week and driving is just tiring. Did not mind to do it sometime, butcar pooling sounds great.

Nrfh wrote:

Hi.. please let me know how the carpooling goes? I gotta go to Jakarta at least once a week and driving is just tiring. Did not mind to do it sometime, butcar pooling sounds great.

Depending on where you live, some areas have private cars that often offer shared departures.  Of course there is a fee that you have to pay.  for example in the Cibubur area.  Usually there is a private car waiting in front of Cibubur Junction.  they are drivers of a company or individual who want to go to work.  Usually they will write down their trip on a piece of paper and put it on the dashboard of the car windshield.

I never seen anything like that.

Nrfh wrote:

I never seen anything like that.

I did a very long time ago but I thought Go-car and other apps had killed it. However, I'm not there so it might well still be happening.