Leaving KSA without paying the credit card will the chase me ?!

Hi guys ,

unfortunately , my company is not able to pay me my salary from 4 months and i am obliged to leave the country & i owe SABB bank 40,000 SR credit card . Will they chase me in Lebanon & what are the consequences that i will be facing in the future ?!

Please help .

You can approach the labor court and find a way to get settlement out of court for your case in terms of pay. Also they will assist you in releasing you so that you can find another job.

As for credit card pending payments, yes they could (either them or they might transfer the case to credit collection agencies / or police) chase you even in lebanon.

thank you , appreciate is there a way to get my money from the company that i work for  ?!

I heard they are going to announce a bankruptcy so they will not pay our dues !! what to do ?!

Even if the company goes bankrupt, they should have made provisions to cover employee pay and indemnities. Some companies may not have followed this, some might have.

Your best chances is to approach a labor office in your area / region speak to them and get their advice.