VPN in Mauritius

Does anybody use a VPN in Mauritius to connect to BBc Iplayer & ITV Player? If so,which one do you have?

I have Mauritius Telecoms 20 Mbps service but recently am only getting 2Mbps when using my current VPN.

Hi I use smart dns, much faster than vpn. Can get Iplayer itv etc. cheaper to...

15newbie15 wrote:

Hi I use smart dns, much faster than vpn. Can get Iplayer itv etc. cheaper to...

Thanks. Have you noticed a deterioration in speeds recently?

mines been ok, if your with orange on one of their smaller packages and watch a lot of stuff, they do throttle your speeds under their fup* fair usage policy

hola.org

Works a treat for me.

What is the sever's address

Hi guys just reviving this thread! Any vpn recommendations for US and UK tv?

BohoDreaming wrote:

Hi guys just reviving this thread! Any vpn recommendations for US and UK tv?

Of course. You can use something like NordVPN or StrongVPN or Surfshark VPN. I myself use NordVPN, because it has good speeds and constantly updates servers for Netflix, Hulu etc. You can use ZEROLOGS3Y coupon code for 77% off discount. Hope it helps :)

Hi there,

If you are looking for a VPN just to watch movies and not necessarily for full cyber security, I would recommend using Opera browser instead of Chrome or any other browser. Opera has a free integrated VPN in it and so far has worked marvelously for me during my travels.

Of course there is the normal slowing down of speed when using a VPN but then again you can't have everything in this world.

For info Opera also has a free VPN app for android phones, not sure about IOS though.

Hope this helps and no I don't work for Opera. ;)

This is sorted already thank you.