Asking about student visa

Hi

I am from Philippines
And planning to study in Australia.But I am working as Domestic Helper here in Singapore at the moment and my employer is going back to Australia soon and she is willing to get me there as student visa to study.Is there any chance for me get there as my employer will sponsor me.?what are the risks in my situation?

Thanks a lot!

Dhel84 wrote:

Hi

I am from Philippines
And planning to study in Australia.But I am working as Domestic Helper here in Singapore at the moment and my employer is going back to Australia soon and she is willing to get me there as student visa to study.Is there any chance for me get there as my employer will sponsor me.?what are the risks in my situation?

Thanks a lot!

Hi, it would have been great had you mentioned your age or stated how many years you've been working as a domestic help in the Philippines. Is your employer a resident of Australia? If yes, he can sponsor you. What is the course you want to enrol in and how long will it take to pursue your course?

Relax, no risks are here. You have to clear an English language requirement test like IELTS or PTE to be accommodated in Australia on the basis of student visa (subclass 500).