Accommodation help please

Hi everyone

My wife and I plan to move the early part of 2017 (March/April). We're both British citizens but we're currently in South Africa. We will be moving from South Africa to Spain, making it a bit difficult to "quickly" go and scout out possible accommodation.

We're looking at Malaga and surrounding towns: Fuengirola, Torremolinos, Mijas, La Cala de Mijas, Rincon de la Victoria and maybe up to Torre del Mar/Velez Malaga.

We will really appreciate any help regarding accommodation in these areas. Do you live in any of these areas ? Any estate agents or someone you know to be reliable and helpful with this matter ? Will APPRECIATE BIG TIME !!

Regards
Monroe & Kiri-Lee

Hi Monroe and Kiri-Lee,

Till members provide you their feedbacks, i suggest you drop an advert in the Housing in Malaga section and maybe contact the professionals listed in the Real estate in Malaga category of the business directory.

All the best,
Bhavna

Yes, I know a fantastic agent, we are just completing a house purchase through her.  She is fantastic, very responsive and gets a very quick feel of the type of property you are looking for ... very experienced.  She is English and speaks fluent Spanish.  Her name is Jxxx, tel xxx088.  Her company is called A Place in Andalusia.  Property descriptions are very realistic, and she has more properties than you can see on her website. 

Good luck, and hope you are successful in finding somewhere

Bev Brunton

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please recommend your contact in the business directory. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Apologies Bhavna.  This was a personal recommendation, I am not connected to the agent in any way so will not list in the directory. Thank you, I should have thought about response more carefully